Thursday 25 July 2013

TOMS

Helo, I have been busy like a bee lately and finally settled down all the midterms~yeahhh! But bunch of assignments are still waiting for me T.T My life seems so boring that contains only exams and assignments. T.T 

I know this post is supposed to be about hairs as what I promised before, some of you had asked. haha But gotta share this first.haha


I received a surprise gift on Monday, I supposed to share this to you all on that day but I was having a catch up session with my girls so couldn't really concentrate on writing this post. I drag it until today because of the damn midterm I had this evening. haha 



 I have always wanted to have this and I insisted to not to buy those replica one. I'm a person that so into authentic stuff. I have took so much considerations to decide to buy this or not as if I  wanted to buy, I had to order it on website and wait until it's shipped from US, so much process and shipping fee that I don't want to incur. Surprisingly, someone had this as a present for me!!! 

Deng deng !!

It's a pair of TOMS all the way from US.Toms is quite well known in western countries as well as some in some Asia countries. I love every single design from them and this gorgeous is Red canvas women's classics. I did a photo shooting with her in the afternoon I got it right before I brought my carpet to dobby. haha  I was super excited.loll Still can't believe I have a pair now. haha I'm gonna show every single details of this lovely to you. hehe

Haha, I think this is cute. My choppers are so happy too.

Simple is always the best !




Another things I love about TOMS is that they do charity !!  I really feel antipathy towards those who threw Mcd meals away just for the sake of getting minions. You have to know that they're a lots of people in this world who actually starve to death ! This childish action shows that you need to take a lesson to learn how to caring others!

Their butts (18xxxx) lollll

They're so light and comfy!!

That's all !! Gonna watch running man after shower.
                                                                          xoxo

No comments: