Wednesday 29 May 2013

Buku Tiga Lima

         Let's do a quick one.haha
It was just another afternoon that I spent in Buku Tiga Lima aka Burps & Giggles.
  Fyi, Buku Tiga Lima is the extension of Burps. More burps at here. :)





Fresh Orange juice for Momo and Iced Honey Lemon for me :)
                                                                                      ♥Hi there 
                   
      ♥Meet my date yo 

 
 Savoury Mushroom Crepe. It was so yummy !!

                                         
 Apple Croissant. OMG ! I really  so favor their croissants!! 

 Momo's Bagel, I forgot the name x.x    

♥  My Bagel. Forgot the name also :( 

  Haha,here are some pictures of us.


♥My laopo and I

       
       

♥  Got feel or not ?! hehe

                                    
          hehe, found a little space in there and immediately went inside to snap a photo loll 

 
            
  I had to post this because I personally like it very much as I look slimmer. I think  lolll       x.x

Bye!! ~~~haha I think this is really quick. loll 

  
 
       


No comments: