Tuesday 20 November 2012

Burps & Giggles @ IPOH

Aloha!! I think I'm officially a blogger now? I had already registered Nuffnang yesterday !
 I have no idea why i have been so excited seeing the ads run on my blog >.< haha
 Ok~Let me tell you a story ~
As usual~I was scrolling down the FB homepage, and something attracted my attention,
 a picture of a lovely restaurant which located in Ipoh !Address is provided!
Then I was liked, what I'm waiting for, should visit there ASAP!
There're many restaurant like this in Penang, but too bad I always couldn't mange my time to visit !

I did a fishtail braid that day! You're curious how to braid don't ya? haha
It spent us some times to reach there gosh!
The restaurant is actually located beside the road that we always took, but it's too hidden! >.<
Menu of burger!!
 I think their menu is different everyday,visit their fb(provided with the address at the end of this post) to know more.
The environment there is really very relaxing and comfortable yet romantic!
 I couldn't resist to visit there again and again~and I actually went there 3 times already~haha!can't wait to see leng lui now?
Meet my laopo~haha!
Meet Sheut Ting Babe!
Our Drinks!
My lao po aka Momo's burger called Jammy!
Sheut Ting's burger called Poulet!
Here's is mine which called Bam-bam ! (why is it the name is so weird?haha)
Macaroons!All the foods taste extremely good!!
 But I personally think it's quite expensive! Like the macaroon is RM5 per piece man!
The restaurant(no any branches) is paying on government tax @@
Haha! We girls were having so much fun playing the smile shutter mode! Somemore my Sony camera's screen can be 180 degree fliped so our stupid smiley face can be easily seen.Were having fun like siao po!==

Their accidentally matching outfits!so bad,betrayed me! =p
Never mind though~we have matching shoes~haha!!
Before I ended, here's the address of the restaurant, go there when feel like to chill and relax, it's really a nice place,strongly recommended!
                                                           
                                                            BURPS & GIGGLES
                                                                    05-2426188                                                                                                                                                  
                                  93 & 95,Jalan Sultan Yussuf,30000 Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.
                                                                   Their fb page:
                                                                 Burps & Giggles

And a sneak peek of my next post! Japanese Bento!
 Stay Tuned! TATA~!

No comments: