Thursday 28 November 2013

First VSecrect Haul

Anyone else is excited for Victoria's Secret show that going to on air on Dec 10th? 

I have seen all the outfits through Instagram, but photos can't fix my cravings!!! I'm so upset Miranda Kerr is not walking this year and she quit as an angel though. She is my bias !! ♥ 

So I was super duper excited Victoria's Secret is opened in Gurney Paragon. They sells only accessories. I went there during the date with Ying, Suen and Momo. Thank you my girls for waiting me patiently and gave me opinions, I spent a lot of time in there to make decision, they have got too many choices for us! My eyes get confused by looking at them. LOLL

Let pictures speak.



OMG! I like this lotion so much! Smell real damn good!


      Details.♥ I took so long for choosing my ideal one over almost 10 plus designs on display.  This set is limited edition, simple yet pretty.

Phone case.

No comments: