Tuesday 26 November 2013

Hair Diary II

Finally here it is!! haha
My first hair post is Hair Diary.
I have dragged this post for so long. :( I snapped some of the pictures few months ago as thinking of sharing my hair care experience right away, but busy schedule killed off the mood from me. Anyway, hope can solve all your doubts about hair as there're quite number of you did asked me how to take care of hair. Still I'm not an expert , I'm just here sharing my own experience and some useful tips to you all. XD
 Momo helped me to snap this few months ago, I have cut my hair shorter approximately a month ago, so my hair length a month ago was definitely longer than this.
 Momo tied this for me. I saw a tutorial posted online then I tried to tie it myself, but due to it's too complicated ,I failed. So I asked help from Momo, and she made it!! haha 
This braid is so elegant isn't it? Although it's a bit messy =p I didn't apply any styling products on my hair.


And this is my current hair length! This was snapped right away in my room after coming back from the salon. The color I dyed is Platinum Matt from Shisedo which was chosen by my hairstylist. 

I totally had no idea what color should I dye, I want it darker or else just go extremely light. This color came out quite impressive, it's dark but not boring at all.

 My mum went to dye her hair in this color a week after. haha 
My hairstylist dyed my hair by parting them into sections to create natural highlights. You could barely see the green highlights between my hairs.
This was taken this afternoon, color fades and it turns out quite bright under sunlight. I wanna try blonde someday in the future. haha 

oh ya, thinking of cut my hair short next year. hmmm~~I'm keeping my fringe long now, this is the second time I keep it long,as expected, I want to cut it so badly. LOL When I have bang, I want to keep it long. This is what we called "woman". 

Ma Cherie is finally available in Malaysia in the mid of the year! They are so popular and highly rated by bloggers overseas. But I think it is OVERRATED. I got these in Guardian, they are only available in selected Guardians in Malaysia. 

My only concern is oily scalp. That's why I got most of them in Air Feel. I have finished the air feel shampoo and currently using Moisture Shampoo that surprisingly results so much better than the air feel one. I haven't touch the conditioner and treatment though. As currently I'm using Tsubaki Conditioner which its result given is comparable with hair mask, and also Tsubaki Head Spa once a week.
As for treatment, I do it once a week too. I run out my Origins one by the way so I purchased this hair spray(left) and treatment(right)at Shins. I seldom use the spray, I bought it just for in case I need it. You can find Shins in most of the mall, they sell mostly hair products. 

It was recommended by the promoter, what made me decided to purchase this is the sticker "Bazaar Beauty Award Winner". haha I'm not kidding or bluff, the impressive results of this treatment would make you want to scream. I left it for 45  minutes then wash off. My hair is so ~~smooth and silky after using it and could barely tie up my hair due to the crazy smoothness, oh, not forget to mention its delightful and long lasting scent.

Many of you envy thin, limp and smooth hair, it does bring concerns like more times need to be consumed to tie up hair because it's too smooth and the curls might not last longer, it goes all straight awhile after  like you never style it before. ><" 

 Many people insist to save money from buying treatment as they think treatment is unnecessary. Buy one now and prove yourself,  you're wrong.

I almost run out the Davines treatment oil. It lasts me so long and it would be my favourite hair oil forever !! I love it so much!!! 
I got this organic hair oil as the spare one. My hairstylist recommend this to me, I didn't bring enough amount of money then I said ok, you keep one for me I will come tomorrow. But after much consideration, I decided to repurchase the Davines one.However, my mum bought this back after she went back from the salon. I didn't tell her nor the hairstylist that I changed my mind, so she bought this back. I'm fine with this, it's quite amazing, it's just i prefer the scent of Davines treatment oil.
My mum also got this shampoo for me. It's impossible for me to bring my Ma cherie shampoo all the way back to my home right, haha This shampoo is quite expensive, I wanted to buy it but I stayed back because it is really expensive, I keep stealing the shampoo from another bathroom in my house to use,haha I own a bathroom in my room while my family members use the another one. My mum realized it and she got one for me. The bottle is really huge and tall as well, loll 

This brand is quite well known in Taiwan right now, it can be seen appears all over the magazine. It's so good and refreshing !! You just need a very little amount of it, very user friendly.
It balances the oil in our scalp while strengthen and volumize our hair ! It totally fulfills all my requirements!! It smells so nice too!! Perfect!

TIPS: XDDD

1.  Don't save your money for good quality shampoo, conditioner/hair mask,treatment and hair oil.

2.  Use hair mask instead of conditioner. (I have been doing this since I was little.)

3. Let your hair dry naturally,DO NOT BLOW DRY every time after your hair wash.Do not rub, give your hair a quick pat down. 

4. Trim your hair regularly. DO NOT KEEP NAGGING your hair is dry and frizzy while you don't want to cut it. As our hair grow longer, the lesser the nutrition it could get from our scalp.

5. DO hair scalp cleansing and spa once a week. Our scalp is like soil. Well fertilized soil grows healthy plants. 

6.  Apply hair oil that could protect your hair from UV rays.

7. DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR SO OFTEN. I dye my hair once every 4 months.

8.  Style your hair naturally to avoid heat. Repeatedly styling could damage your hair. DO NOT TIE your hair tightly.

9.  Buy a good brush to brush your scalp and hair.

10. Eat healthy. 

Hope you enjoy it and get all the possible information that you want to know. Peace !!

XOXO

No comments: