Wednesday 6 February 2013

Indulgence

Deng deng !! Food post !
You know what? I'm really enjoyed being food hunter~haha ~wink*


Well well, I passed by a beautiful European-style building in Ipoh quite often.
I wonder what is the building for~it looks like resort to me actually~after doing some researches I only know it is a AWARD-WINNING restaurant and  living !! must try!
eyes bling bling***


See!! I love the environment so muchieee~~!
This is me in case you don't know~lollll
Went there with my laopo .♥.♥ It will be damn weird if you go alone i swear.
Ready for yummy noms?
They served this for us before the starter! Just came in right time for the two hungry wolves ~haha!!
Iced Cappuccino for Momo and Iced honey lemon for me!
I  must say iced honey lemon or lemon tea iz the best !!!
Momo's starter iz wild mushroom soup
My one iz scallops came all the way from Hokkaido.  #forgotthename >.<
My most favourite dish overall !
My main course : Beef
#forgotthename
   Momo's Italian risotto ! I tried some too,it was my first time to have risotto and it was so so good !
Desert desert desert fast fast come !! haha
Momo's Tiramisu cake ( I heard it's a must try in Indulgence)
My dessert #forgotthename again >,<
As a conclusion, I totally will visit this restaurant again and again !

There's a today's special board written by chalk. 

The special menu is decided by what the kitchen have got on that day,which means the ingredients are totally fresh and more expensive of course! 

PLUS  if i'm not mistaken, all the dishes on special menu is cooked by the celebrity chef,
Julie Song.
I actually love those restaurant changes their menu daily or have the special menu ones !
Three of the dishes I ordered were from the special menu!
 It's totally worth to pay a visit :) 
And guess what, Burps & Giggles and Indulgence's owner is the same ! Dunno true or not * I asked the waiter about this as I saw Burps & Giggles name cards put right beside Indulgence one.

Hope you enjoy and lastly HAPPY CNY weyyy~!! Can't wait for my angpaos. ^.*
 

No comments: