Wednesday 6 March 2013

Assignment's problems #1

I never thought to post any blah or emotional post in my blog, I think of creating another one for me to blah, but i have no time to create a new one now so I blah here. Can't take it anymore, wanna scream and shout!! 

I'm so tension and stressed, couldn't get in the bed for the right time is killing me, I have not been sleeping and eating probably since few days ago. My lifetime is totally upside down. Weekly tests, assignments, interview and presentations~!! 

I know I'm a big girl now I have to be strong and independent, I really hate those girls who still like a princess or fragile glasses and just cry whatever happened. I REALLY HATE THOSE! I meant you should learn how to survive in this society because you are not a baby girl of your mummy anymore ! We should take care of our family when we grow older.

I'm so worried about our assignments, I completed my part but then still worry about how the assignment is going on, who to combine them,print,submit,soft copy~~~huuu~

If you wanted to be a leader, you better  handle those automatically. I'm like his nanny, nagging him around to remind him all these. WTF ! and I'm so worried about how people judge me, like she only talks talks talks and do nothing ~

I would like to do them all if I have enough time, I'm also the lead of other assignments and I did all those! How am I suppose to handle this more? hey man, since you said you will be the leader then you better fucking go to learn how to be a good leader ! Still, I told him, If you can't handle then leave it to me, I can handle it. I think this is the only way to stop me keep worrying. 

I'm so easily get emotional and bad mood recently. This made Momo suffered, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to be like this, but the bad mood just came in sudden and I couldn't handle them well. I don't want to talk to her, scold her, even it's not her fault or her matter, I also scold her.

 I need someone for me to whine then I will relax after all. I felt so sorry to her every times right after my actions. She is the only one that I can whine to as I know no matter how she will not leave me alone. So she is still loving me although I scolded her. lolll how nice she is, I'm so glad that she is by my side.

I wish to have some mouth drooling foods and cute doggies now to cheer me up, these are really effective you know? 

Feel much more better now, tell me if you have bad experience with your group members before, I would like to hear it and judge him/her together with you . =pp  
I miss my baby girl now :( 

No comments: