Tuesday 5 March 2013

DIY : Paper Flag Bunting (Roomdeco)

I rent a double room and live together with Momo in Kampar.

Everything is great about my room,I'm really proud of room, friends who came to my room  keep saying my room is so comfortable and got hotel feel some more~haha!!

I tidy and clean it up always but I feel like there's something missing in my room~hmmm~

In Kampar, my room is liked my home to me.

Having a beautiful white house with wine red rooftop, on top of that, with  natural, cozy and simple interior design is my dream, Imma achieve this in my future :)

It is very tired after a whole day long in school and I wish to feel more cozy, relax and perhaps some decorations that I can enjoy of~so I think of this !! FLAG BUNTING !
I Google through to learn how to make it , and here is a tutorial for you to decorate your room!! 
SAY BYE TO DULL ROOM!
You will need these tools :)
The clips are optional. Cute right? haha
My idea is if you have polaroid photos you can clip them on the flag bunting .



     I found all these printable sheets from a blog. Thank u so much for providing all these.
                                            There're really so much talented and kind people .
                                                   Will provide the link later :) Be patient :)


                 What you need to do is cut the flag down according to the line.So easy right? 

         After that fold it into half and put some glue on it to stick it together with the thread.
And we're done !!! It is a part in my room . I'm so happy with the outcome !
 I also bought some fresh flowers to provide a sweet and fresh decoration. The daisy I bought last about 1 week then already bye bye to me. haha Will keep buying fresh flowers too. Bought some imported white rose recently, their scent is super duper nice !! but not last very long :(
                                     
                                 You can even search alphabets one to do flag bunting.
                    Did you notice right bottom of my pic above? They are alphabets flag :)

                                         There're paper bunting and fabric bunting,
           but I think paper bunting is much more easier and time saving then fabric bunting.
                                         
                                          It is suitable for homedeco, party and etc.
     Since this cost you not much and only require you a little bit of time, why not you try it?
                                                                       It's really fun !!
I meant there're so many things that we can learn from internet, I keep convincing myself stop FB all day long ~haha!
                                         Here is the blog that I learned flag bunting from.
                                            You also can find printable sheets from here.
                                                                         Dailysuze
Have a nice day :) 

No comments: