Tuesday 19 March 2013

My 20th Birthday

It's gonna be a super drag post.
LOLLL I know it's too late, I actually dont feel like posting anymore but I think I should. I beg your tolerance for continuously posting two birthday posts. Haha coz You might be sienz already.


Once again, a big thank you for the celebration.
For me, it was a celebration rather than surprise. I sensed ah mao was planning something by intuition. haha


And there was failed part  where they were shouting at me at downstairs to surprise me but I was watching a video at the same time(fyi,I was in my room), so didn't notice they were shouting. 
So the situation continued by ah mao straight asked me to open my room door to meet them. lolll

I was so overwhelming while seeing them stood in front of me, each of my beloved one came. And I cried like hell. so paiseh
As I never thought all of them will be here together again to celebrate my birthday . 

I thought last year will be the last celebration I had with them. We all chose different course in degree, thus it's pretty seldom for us to meet up.
You never know how I felt at that moment. It's more than touching and thousands of words that I could ever use to describe my feelings.

THANK YOU !I LOVE YOU ALL!

Eye candies time!! 
ATTENTION !!
Many lenglui and lengzai !=pp

A little grumble from me, how come I never look good whenever it's my birthday?!!
 1)19th birthday-It was a surprise celebration, I didn't prepare.... 
2)20th birthday-Knew that there will be a celebration but didn't know when it is ! I was not ready.... >0<
One of my birthday wish is must dress gorgeously and snap a photo of me holding my cake!! hng! loll 
My cake made by Sheut Ting and Yenyen ! Special leh? It was so good !!

My Smurfs. hehe
Accidentally strike the same pose. lol  Suen &Keith
This ah pek is giant ^0^
     
 Snow white arh, you promise me sunbath one har.haha
                                                                  Another giant. >< haha
 Pretty Yenyen .
♥With Mr and Mrs Wong
                                                Ah Ting. ♥ I spot you Chin Huey Yen.loll
                                                                                              ♥ Babe Ying 
                                          
                                           LOL♥ This is so sweet !!! It's Ting and Siew babe!



♥Jackie zai 


♥Bron, You're so auntie ! 

♥Ms Sia. lolll

                                                                                      ♥Finally, my laopo 
Thank you for the planning. I know you had worked so had to give me a surprise because I'm too smart to find it out.=p haha I love you :) 


And ah mao also did another surprise for me, but it was rather to half surprise. loll coz I found out half. Here it is :)


                        My all time favourite mango sushi from Sakae as my cake.loll
This really surprise me coz I was super starved and never thought she will prepare a sushi cake. haha. The branch in Autocity dont serve this anymore T.T

Finally a normal one. haha Ah mao bought it also.
See, dress so....It was a half surprise ma.loll 

♥Look so silly.loll 
                                                          One of the pressie from ah mao.
And the two cute bears that you have had enough of seeing me holding in above pictures are 

also my pressie from my beloved gang

I was totally in a bad mood on my actual birthday hence ah mao brought me out for birthday 

dinner and move on the other day.

The dinner was quite rushed(rushing for dessert) so didnt take any photo.loll 






♥One of my favourite ice-cream brand
                         Bye !!Happy Birthday to me again! if you haven wish me lolll 

No comments: