Sunday 12 February 2012

Earlier Birthday Presents

I'm so excited!!! I got my earlier birthday presents!My birthday will be on next week! I love present~well~haha~everyone loves present~I celebrate my birthday every year with my friends and family.So this year it's gonna be the same again~birthday party!It's the first year I celebrate my birthday in Kampar!I hope my hometown friends can come over~still planning~headache u guys better prepare present for me!=p ^^hiak hiak hiak * Here they come! ♥.♥

Pink purse!♥ I really need a purse!I don't have any purse, I used to put all my cards in a card holder and put my money in my handbag.It's very inconvenient when I need to make payment.Thank u so much!I really appreciate it!
Fragrance by Christian Dior!!Love the scent (Floral & Fruit)!very special!Smell so different with all the fragrance that I have. Btw, It's the latest fragrance by Christian Dior! I hate fragrance~erhmm~once~but now I love them to the MAX! I would like to buy all the fragrance just for collection! Don't you think they're cute and pretty?!

Look at the design of the base!Thank u so much!

No comments: