Saturday 18 February 2012

A Lovely Surprise

I wanted to buy a dress for my birthday party,so i planned to go to Ipoh.My look was very very very casual, hot pants and T-shirt!and didn't wear lenses at all(I only wear lenses when shopping or special event,wear make up when only there's special event ) so what does this mean?I'M VERY UGLY! Guagua was very weird because she kept choosing clothes for me to change my casual look brfoew heading out!Why i said so? Because she never care what I'm gonna wear!That's why,and she failed to do that! haha!Sheut Ting actually wanted to follow us,so we fetched her before going to Ipoh.It was the very first time we went shopping with Sheut Ting,she was wearing a high waist tight skirt ,very pretty,and she started to ask me to wear dress or skirt,because she was the only one wearing skirt.Well,ok,we went back home again to change my attire.A dress~~Finally i bought a dress after walking in a few shops.Suddenly, Mei Siew called me~i picked up the phone~~
MS:Are u girls ready?
ME: (many question marks on my head >.<???) Ready for what?
MS: Going to Overtime arh~Gua said she didn't know where is it,so she's gonna follow after our car.
ME:( I look at guagua and sheut ting,they're smiling,I asked them,What?? opps~something weird!) huh?i didn't know!errr~we're almost done~(????)
After the phone call, Gua told me that they planned to give me a surprise,but failed because of the phone call.They didn't tell me anything about going to Overtime,and Mei Siew thought they told me.Ermm~it was a bit unfortunately because i hope that i can be surprised at the end but not on the halfway of the surprise~but i was still very surprised though!!A broadly smile hang on my mouth on the way going to Overtime@Greentown.(and my face was about to muscle cramp because of the smile.>.<")

Sheut Ting Leng Lui~^^
Ying,I caught u~!haha
ermmm~can you see me?@@
Thank u for presenting me such a huge pimple~!grrrrrh~
Take 1#
Take 2#(i'm cute!=p)
Ying and Guagua
Ying and Sheut Ting
Sheut Ting and Mei Siew
Sista Foreverrrr~~
That straw hat is belong to Mike~!haha
And you know what?I met my singing friend there surprisingly~!It had been 9 years we didn't meet each other,and just the day before this,I said I wanna take a photo with her!Fate bring us together~!She actually was singing on the stage,when i came in,someone familiar on stage,i knew it's her,I was about to cry!I love you Wendy.(Irene,if you're watching this,thank u for ur message,i'm so touched!Remember we still have so many years that can celebrate birthday together,and I believe all of our friends will meet again~!Don't be sad~I love you too~muackZzZz)This pic credited to Wendy.
They brought me there but did nothing. I asked Guagua ~Are you sure this is a surprise?She said,nope,I lied to you.I asked again,then why we're here?she answered, drink beer! Ok,i was a little upset that time.:( While I was playing Monster Pet at that time,(if you're Iphone user,try to download it from Itunes.This game is superb and cute~!)Out of the sudden,the live band(Wendy is one of the live band)sang a birthday song!Everyone was looking to my direction,I thought it was somebody's birthday ,so i looked around,errrmmm~no one? And I just found that they were looking at me!!!So surprised!
Everyone in the room was singing birthday song to me!!I was so shy and don't know what to do~How cool it is,Wendy sang birthday song to me on the day we met!Then~a cake in front of me!!!I cried at that moment because I felt the love from friends~~How sweet they are!I'm touched!
Yes~the first wish I did is friendship forever!
With my names on!The cake is so pretty~!!!I love it very much!Sorry for eating you babe~><
I'm a crying babe. blush*(ignore my ugly =p)
Once again,sry for eating you~
Photos credited to West North. I just found that I didn't take pic with all my girls together.Look at this pic,how natural and happy we are,I cherish the moment!I love u girls more than thousand words~♥
The couple(Keith and Suen) with Sheut Ting
Mei Siew and Ying♥
Keith with Guagua
Bring the boys out~! We all went crazy kissing each other.blush blush* Haha
Sweet couple 1# (Mike and Mei Siew)
Sweet couple 2# (Keith and Suen) So shy when saw them kissing each other *blush again*
I love you my babe♥
Sista Forever~!
Lastly,I wanna say thank u to all of you~It's a memorable surprise!In the up coming years~I hope we can create a beautiful memory that belong to us~!Love you all~!♥(Oh ya,pls ignore my ugly =p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

touch...how wish that i will have such surprise too..anyway...Happy Birthday my dear sis..enjoy your day..=)

Pixie Bommie said...

haha~thank u~!i wish u will be here :( although i knew some new friends here,but our sister relationship will not change!Love ya and thank u~!muackZz