Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's D♥y!!It's day full lots of love with family~friends and couples!Ok,what to do with two single woman?Date each other will do!LOL We actually celebrated it yesterday.because I'm so clever, wink* i knew that restaurants will be FULL HOUSE today!cinema will be FULL today~~blah blah blah~all end up FULL today!
We took all these before heading out^^
Tadaaaa~Haagen Dazs~Girls love dessert!Well~while waiting for the ice cream~nothing to do but camwh♥re!
Hehe~Jiang jiang~She is leng lui Guagua~
The lighting effect made me look so sexy here~=p
Nail Art done by ME!although it's easy to do and a bit spoiled,but I'm still so proud of myself!hmm!Model:Guagua's nails,those're real nails!Look at the length of her nails!@@
My lovely kitty case!still so in love with it though I have been using it quite a period of time~
Guagua ordered Paradise!
This is mine!Banana split!I personally think the banana is so delicious because there's a layer of sugar on top!So i always order this wherever i go just because of the banana><
Erm~did you notice those loves?It's not valentine special design~those loves are the work by Guagua~haha!!so pretty right?
Yes~this means yummy!slup*
I finished mine too!
We watched movie in Jusco after that!I had took off my lens!We watch The Wedding Diary!It's very funny and meaningful movie !Worth!@.*
Finally~once again~Happy Valentine's Day!♥♥♥

No comments: