Thursday 9 February 2012

Happy CNY (Prt 1)

I had 3 DAYS REUNION DINNER!How about u?XD Well,the first two days were with my relatives,the last day was with my family.We dicided to have our dinner at SEOUL GARDEN@AUTO CITY in last minute, and I was afraid of full house,it was CNY babe,so I immediately made a call to reserve,luckily it wasn't full house yet!hooo~*
My two little sis(Megan-left and Corinne-right)
Many of them said Corinne looks like 小小彬, I think so! but looks more similar in real life!


><
Let you guess what we do next? Busy to 'giap"foods.LOL
Daddy & Sis(the 2th one)^^
The 3th one(Megan)
I tied up my fringe!so annoying~~My little sis(Corine)She looks so xiaoxiaobin in this pic!
Yes~i was busy eating~busy busy~wahaha
Mummy!!The another day~my whole family went to Guagua's house.It was the first time my parents visit guagua house.Her mum actually prepared foods for us!(Her mummy is very expert on cooking)So appreciate it!thank u auntie!and I forgot to take pic!Sad case T.T After that,we went to my godparents house in Butterworth!
.
The Daddies were busy chating! It had been a long time we didn't meet
The Mummies!ermmm~sry~it's my sis between the Mummies!XD
I brought Pinky along!She is my daughter!I'm her mummy >< Yes~no doubt~i gave birth to her~wahaha
My Daddy!Thank u for everything!
My godfather!He is my singing coach as well!He is always being so nice to me~!
My leng lui Mummy!She's so fair until looks like a vampire!haha~
My godmother!She treats me really well! I still can remember she always cook for me when i was little!
Shu yee~!
Cute and pretty!just like me!!!=p dun slap me*
My lovely godsis(ah wen/Reven) We knew each other through singing competition and soon became really good friends.I miss the moment when we were little,rushing for taking part in competition! I love u~i'm so sry what happened before~
What are they doing?@@ Ah wen is really special! She love kids crazily! i can't mingle well with children ,I WILL FAINT >< i even dreamt of i killed a child!
Tadaaaa~Clap clap *

Who is the star of the day huh?deng deng~~PINKY!!!
How come they look so alike!!!
Some photos are credited to ah wen~i'm so in love with her camera that can flip out! I'm bad on catching my own camwhore angle~gotta get one !We went to Gurney Drive after that.FOR WHAT? Had our supper and~~~~~~~
Play fireworks!
Children are always happy~~!
Finally~I'm so tired after finishing this long post~X.X

No comments: