Tuesday 6 November 2012

Japanese Bento

Are you obsess with Japanese bento?
I'm so obsessed with it !! How I wish I can have Japanese Bento as my meal everytime! 
How adorable is it! 
But impossible right since it really took quite a long time to do a bento, many efforts are needed.
I love to cook, I cooked for my family when I was home during my sembreak.
I love to watch food programmes and buy cookbook.
And guess what? I bought a book of teaching how to make bento!haha
I actually asked Momo to choose one of her favourite since there're so many types of them, yes~ I decided to make a bento for her. haha~dun jelly =pp
Her choice.Those chicks are too cute, why don't I make them look sexy? haha =p
Ingredients needed.
Specially want to show you this side dish coz it's too delicious !! hahaI'm so proud of myself,call me chef maybe? =p
Bagon with vege roll~yummyyyy~~
It's done once It's cooked.
Another two side dishes are mashed pumpkin and baked mayonis shrimp.
Did you spot my 4 hot & sexy chicks rice balls? haha!!
 Can't wait for the outcome? TADA~~~~
What can my mummy say?
 Mummy: I'm so prouch of you my daughter~! haha
Happy girl with her bento.muackz
and me almost fainted already due to too tired ,that's why you can't see me >< haha
Hope you enjoy !
XOXO

No comments: