Wednesday 21 November 2012

I WON

Just a short update. 
This blog entry shouldn't come first in my plan actually, but just can't stop myself for sharing my excitement to you all, haha!
I won the champion in the singing competition last night !! 
Decide to join the competition was a very last minute thing.
From knowing there's a  competition to registration only took me like 10 minutes. haha!!
WHY I JOIN THIS COMPETITION?
I spent to a little~too much recently, become poor right now, means lack of money, not yet run out, coz I still have RM 5 with me ~~ lolloll~
Then I was thinking if I can win then I will get the award money, so that's it !! LOLLLL

Pose happily with the trophy. haha
I didn't plan to call anybody up to support me,I think I have troublesome them much. 
But Momo said she will be alone, so she called Sheut Ting up :) Thank u for coming babe!
Sandy babe! She is one of the participant !pretty right?
Group photo with friends that I knew from UTAR singing competition. LOLLL 
Felt so happy to meet them!you know what,can meet a group of people that has the same interst with you is AWESOME!
It's too bright and Sam turns into a ghost(the one behind me)@@! haha
Couldn't manage to take photo with my laopo there so here it is ! 
She is always the one who put so many effort when I take part in competition,
 prepare everything for me, take care of me, thank you and I love you babe,MuackzZz.
(I didn't mean to make my eyemake smoky, It melts ~haha)
Me again.haha 
ps:ALL PHOTOS ARE NON-EDITED 
 I have to go out now, bye!!

No comments: