Thursday 29 November 2012

NIKITA

There're lots of girls like to pay attention on boys, but I'm kind a different, I pay more attention on girls!

I have a serious crush on though,fight,independent wonder women like spies or agents.
I love Black Widow in The Avengers.
I love catwoman in Batman.
I love Jennifer Lawrence in The Hunger Games.
I love Maggie Q in Naked Weapon.
I love to watch cartoons like Totally Spies, Kim Possible, The Powerpuff Girls, Sailormoon and etc.

And now I love Maggie Q in NIKITA so muchhiiie~!!
I'm a huge fan of Maggie Q since she starred in The Naked Weapon.She is gorgeous, sexy, strong, one of the stunner in this world!!

I found Nikita this American Drama one year ago, but I didn't download it, but recently Sheut Ting borrowed me her hard disc, I found Nikita(2 seasons) inside the hard disc surprisingly !! Gosh, that drove me so crazy ! So I had been chasing after Nikita, and I finished 2 seasons in just one week plus .hehe
I couldn't resist her sexy even though I'm a female  !!
Lyndsy Fonseca as Alexandra Udinov, Maggie Q as Nikita !!
One of my favorite character,Birkoff. He is a IT genius and so funny ! haha
Alex is so pretty ! She somehow reminds me of Kristen Stewart sometimes. Their appearance and voice is abit similar.
Nikita and Michael !They're having an affair.

So tempting right? Can't wait to download yourself and watch immediately ? haha
But luckily I finished season 2 , because my final is coming and gotta work hard on that !
Wish Sheut Ting's sis will download season 3 for her then I can steal from her again. haha! =pp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweetie~ i want this drama~ XD